Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Overcast Tuesday.......


Well, My DD got engaged this month and we finnally got a picture of the ring. So here it is, isn't it beautiful. They haven't set the wedding date yet because he is going into basic training Air Force and she is starting College on the 3rd.
My friend Anges made this pillow top for DD from some of the challenge fabric I sent her. I finnally got it into pillow case form today. I made it so she can just fold inside the black part then that way she can wash it and/or add a new pillow if needed.
Not much else going on, I'm trying to get my Artys Autumn swap stuff together so I can mail it out next week.
I hope everyone Has a Blessed Day!
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Updating my pages and blog

  Ive been testing out my embroidery machine after 3 years of not using it and getting it back. I'm going to be able to make Angels and ...