Update at 6:40 pm. I got the top finished. Had to go outside to take a picture and the only place to hang it was on the fence so you can't see the top border. tomorrow I'm going to quilt it.
This is what I'm working on for the Quilt-A-Thon. I took asian F8's that I got from a swap at QYW and I cut them into 9" squares, Along with some other asian fabric I had. Then I sewed them together in rows of 5 so it's coming out scrappy, I'm about half way done ,but wanted to get a picture up. I think it's coming out nice and will look good in her dormroom. I have the backing and the binding picked out for that part. Not sure how I'm going to quilt it yet.