Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Halloween Decorations and a sneak peek......



I figured I would show you some of my Halloween decorations around my house. This is my one of my favorite times of the year. It is also my Wedding Anniversay on the 31st. The picture above is what I keep on my kitchen table. The little punkin is a bowl and the witch's hat opens up.

The Witch I made last year from a Fons and Porter magazine. It hangs there all year round.This is on my front door, it was given to me when I was in the Women's Shelter a few years ago ( I have one for each season). Plus some matching towels hanging in my bathroom.


Oh I found a cute and yummy recipe on this blog for Bat Cupcakes check them out, they look really good and who doesn't love chocolate kisses?


These two cuties are in my sewing room. I also keep the cat up year round . Today I'm going to a table runner class my friend Amy is having it's free here are the fabrics I picked for it, I figured I needed something for Christmas as I made the placemats last year. and these fabrics match the colors of them. I think it's going to be fun and I can't wait to get out of the house for awhile. I'm bring my cramara so I can take pictures and will share them tomorrow


The above picture is of my cover I made for my sewing machine when I take it anywhere got the fabic when I went on a shop hop a couple of years ago.The above is a Plastic Canvas wall hanging I'm trying to finish, it was an RR when I had my group on MSN. So it is really old, but I keep misplacing the yarn so have to hunt for it everytime I want to try and finish it. Maybe this year I will get it finished, it is never high on my list of things to do because every year we go to my MIL's for dinner so I only decorate alittle here at home.

Okay here is the sneak peak I promised you. It's going to be made into something for the Thankgiving swap i'm in. But, I'm not saying what and I hope my partner likes it.

Well I think that's all the news for today I hope you like my decorations. Have a Blessed Day!

Huggs,

Cleary

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...