Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Friday, October 17, 2008

Wednesday Craft Class

Well I met my friend Amy ( see picture) at the Country store which is the halfway point between my house and her's. Then we went to the class she was teaching at her church. Well, the class she was teaching is a table runner. Here are some pictures of all of us working on them.

My TR came out like this:

I really like the way it turned out and I'm going to make another smaller one this weekend. We are having the class again next week so that everyone else can finish theirs.

1 comment:

Amy Eileen Koester said...

I love the way your table runner turned out, especially the center block. You have a great eye for color!


www.brightthreadsstudio.com

Updating my pages and blog

  Ive been testing out my embroidery machine after 3 years of not using it and getting it back. I'm going to be able to make Angels and ...