Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

New Blog- Haven Swaps


I have a new blog I just started. I will be hosting swaps on it. My first swap is 12 Days of Christmas check it out by clicking on the picture below. Well it's over cast and very windy, it looks like Winter here not Fall. Not sure what I'm going to work on today as yesterday we were supposed to go to our Shire meeting and we didn't make it. We went into town early so Hubby could do his Mom's bushs, trimming and weeding and while we were there my back started hurting and then my kidneys went off it was horrible, at first I was just in pain, then I felt like I had to og to the bathroom all the time, finnally I just told hubby to take me home and I layed down on the couch and went to be early last night was up at 5:54am this morning and I still have to call my doctor but I feel alot better today. So hopefully I can go with Hubby to fight practise Thursday as we were supposed to go out to dinner yesterday and he said we will do it Thursday.
Have a Blessed day!

Huggs,

Cleary

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...