Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Friday, October 10, 2008

My Mess....

Wensday I ended up calling my Kidney doctor about the pain I was in and some other problems, well he told me to go get bloodwork done at the hospital that day so I went, he also told me to take it easy and rest so yesterday I did just that, while waitting for him to call back with the results. So I decieded to clean my sewing area up alittle, Hubby had given me a shelf to put my thread on and that lead to cleaning up the top shelf above my sewing machines.
The pictures below are of what I still have to straighten up and clean. Hope to get it finished this weekend. Will post after pictures when I'm finished.
This is my stash area that needs to be straighten up and refolded soon.

This last one is of my computer desk.




Yesterday we had some really bad thunderstorms come though and a tornado touch down 4 miles away, no one was hurt but there was some damage to farm equipment and the power was out for 2 hours. It's supposed to rain again today but I hope it's not as bad. I'm still waiting on the Doctor to call me back hopefully he will today.
Tonight I have to cut out a bunch of bags so I can get them sewed up this weekend. They are for Runes so I want to have them done by Tuesday so I can bless them on Tuesday durning the full moon.
Well, that's all for today. Have a Blessed Day!
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...