Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Friday, October 17, 2008

SCA: fight practice



I went to my first fight practice last night to watch Hubby fight, boy was that cool. I got a couple of pictures of him in his armor but it was getting dark out so I lightened them up as much as I could, He's the one with the helmit on. Next week I might go again if I feel well enough, hopefully it will be lighter out so I can get better pictures. You should see the bruse he has on his leg from getting hit there. I wouldn't be walking lol. They fight with Ratan swords that they make themselves and most of their armor is made by themselves to. Will post more pictures if I go next week.
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...