Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Monday, October 13, 2008

What a weekend.......


Well, I spent the weekend sewing bags for a friend of mine who makes grab for the SCA. it was for a trade of a tunic for Hubby and a dress for me. I made 50 of them as you can see in the picture. She is going to use them to sell with the Runes she sells. plus I made 5 more because Hubby and DD wanted some lol.

Then me and DD were messing around with the camara after taking the pictures of the bags. DD is in the top picture. I'm below.

Today I went to the Cottage Housewarming party, you can click on the link on my sidebar at the top. It was really cool of them to do this and they are having lots of giveaways and prizes.

Also don't forget to sign-up for my swap 12 days of Christmas, the link is on the sidebar, it's called Haven's Swaps.

I'm still waiting on my doctor to call. Hopefully they will today. So while I'm waiting I have an idea for my challenge fabric I got from on of my groups. I have to look up Paper doll patterns to see if I can do it as the theme is family and I figured I could use some of the paperdoll patterns for templates. Will let you know how it goes. I also have to start working on my guild challene it's due in Dec. the theme is When I think of Florida this is what I see. I have an idea but just have to make it.

I'm still working on things for my Thanksgiving swap almost have the package ready to send. I'm glad I got postage already or it would have been late as our rearend broke and now we have to fix it. So I had to drop a couple of my swaps for November. But not the ones in December.

Well that's all the news from this weekend.

Have a Blessed Day!

Huggs,

Cleary

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...