Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Monday, November 24, 2008

It's an Overcast Monday & I've been busy........




My DS called today and said he his having a hard time finding a job right now, so he has been going to day labor and even they aren't doing very much. I did find out that he will be at my MIL's for thanksgiving so I can't wait to see him.
Had to help hubby when he called the insurance company about the accident last month we hadn't heard anything so we had to call information to find the other guy's insurance company and then we called them and let them know what happened so hopefully we will hear back soon from them.

Yesterday we had company over some friends from the sca and I learned how to do Viking jewerly. it was really easy and alot of fun. (pictures below).


Today I'm working on my 2nd mystery quilt from quiltbug-the Corn off the cob one. below is a picture of one of the blocks. I have about 16 more to go. then I'm going to back it with Flannel which I already have. and it will be one more thing off my UFO list.


This past weekend I finished quilting DD's asian quilt for her. Had a slight opps on squaring it up after quilting and cut into the outside border so I had to take it all off, then I just added binding to the outside of the squares. it turned out really good I think. The first picture is the front and the second picture is the back


These are some ornaments I made for a swap. Front and back of them. they were really easy to make and alot of fun.


I hope everyone is staying warm and gets lots of crafting done. Have a Blessed Day!

Huggs,

Cleary

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...