Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

SCA Weekend.......


As you can see I was busy this weekend at an SCA Event. The Following pictures of of me and Hubby is the one in the green and yellow tunic. we are on the Lyst field helping the ones that were fighting.





Then I took some pictures of the Taven that our friend runs. Hubby built the trailer for it.





We had alot of fun even though Friday night we had some rain, so we had to wait til it stopped to put up the tent. Then we had a nice dinner with the people we where camping with. Saturday was a nice day Sunny but not to hot. We were in the crown walk behind our fighter and his wife, hope to get pictures of that soon. The table at the top was where we sat during the fighting. Most of the stuff was mine as the fighter and his wife forgot their table cloths and cups.

I got to walk around with her when she gave out the gifts she had for the other fighters wives/girlfriends. It was alot of fun. Court lasted about 3 hours that night, then we had dinner with the people we were camping with, then we got the wind and the cold. I was really glad hubby had bought me a sleeping bag even though I told him we didn't need it. lol.

Been doing laundry and cleaning up since then. I finished my ornaments for an exchange and I'm quilting DD's quilt today.

Have a Blessed Day!

Huggs,

Cleary

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...