Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Saturday, November 08, 2008

Swaps and other Stuff








Well here my update for this weekend. I got my package from the Angel Stitching Swap. Everything is so lovely. Thank you so much Sharon


The bag above was made at quilt guild this week, my DD gets this one and I'm going to make another one for me but I think I will make it bigger to fit my laptop.

The above picture is of my old computer (the cream one) which I just got back and it's working again mostly, it still has some issues but when my friend comes over hopefully we can fix them.

Have a great weekend.

Huggs,

Cleary

No comments:

Updating my pages and blog

  Ive been testing out my embroidery machine after 3 years of not using it and getting it back. I'm going to be able to make Angels and ...