Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Friday, January 09, 2009

Feeling better.




































Okay I said I would update my posts when I felt better so bear with me as this is going to be long.



The above pictures are what I got for the rest of the 12 Days of Christmas Swap. Thank you so


much Sandi.



I workedo n a small wall hanging today made out of my practice blocks for the new Square on Square Ruler I got. here is a picture of the WH and the cloth in the middle of the blocks. Not bad for the first time with the ruler.



I'm working on UFO's this year. I don't care what I have to do I want to get as many of my list on the right hand side of my Blog done as I can. Wish me luck. No new swaps until I do.

Huggs,

Cleary

2 comments:

Sandi Linn Andersen said...

Glad you are feeling better, Cleary. I never like being sick but I especially don't like being sick during the holidays. Not fun. I, too, am doing no more swaps til I get some projects done. :-) Received the package from you and just sent e-mail of thanks. Really loved the red ornaments!!!

Cleary (Cie) said...

Oh I'm so glad you got the package.
Huggs,
Cleary

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...