Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Thursday, January 08, 2009

haven't forget about you all.......

I've been sick since the end of last month and I just can't seem to get rid of it. I had a 102 temp Tuesday then yesterday it went down to 101 and that's where it is staying. Slept all day today I'm doing laundery now hoping to get rid of the sickness on my bedshetts and cover plus all my clothes. DD went to spent so time at a friends house so she doesn't get and we keep passing back and forth. Hubby's got it in his sinses but no fever and he is trying to stay outside so I can get better. I'm supposed to get tests done soon but called the doctor and told her I'm not going to get them done until I feel better. Will update all my posts when I can. I did get all my swaps mailed out so they are late.
Huggs to all,
Cleary

No comments:

Updating my pages and blog

  Ive been testing out my embroidery machine after 3 years of not using it and getting it back. I'm going to be able to make Angels and ...