Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Wow it's Sunday........



Well I've been sick but finially getting better, I found some meds that I can take with my kidney problems so I feel much better today. I got 2 UFO's done this month the firstone is a table runner(pattern is 9-Patch pizzaze) the second one is the 07 Superbowl mystery from Quiltbug, this is the second one I've made as DD took the first one.
I also been cleaning up my sewing Room and fabric stash. Here are before pictures:
And here is the after picture: at least now I can find things again.
I'm working on repairing a Palvillion top for one of the SCA tents we have. Almost done as I'm just doing a simple zigzag atitch on the rips. When I get finished I get to pick another UFO to finish.
Hope everyone is having a good weekend.
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...