Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

I hate waiting.........

on things to get here. I had lots of plans ffor today, I had to go into to to the bank and get some tests done at the hospitable, but I got a call this morning from FedEx and they had a package for me that I needed to sign for, so they said they would be here between 1 and 3. Well I waited all day at 3 they finnally came and I signed for my package. It was my bloodpressure home kit. I got it for free so I'm not really complaining but I just hate waitting all day for things.
Tomorrow I'm going to guild, will have to dress warm as it's supposed to be really cold here in Florida. I have the quilt cut out and everything is packed and ready to go.
Hope everyone has a good week.
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Updating my pages and blog

  Ive been testing out my embroidery machine after 3 years of not using it and getting it back. I'm going to be able to make Angels and ...