Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Sunday, March 01, 2009

New Iron......


I got a new Iron, this is the first one I've had brand new from a box. I got it at Wal-mart yesterday. It's a GG Auto Shut-off one with a Non stitck soleplate. This is the first one I've had that the steam part isn't broken. so I get to use steam now. I can wait to try it out. I got all the fabric cut for the rest of the Guild quilt so I will be sewing and finishing the blocks for that.
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Dang it's already May....

  Been busy with family and holidays since I last posted here. Plus dealing with my knee. Which is getting better. Spiderman afghan  Started...