Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Sunday, March 01, 2009

It's quiet here.....







Well, we took Crystal to the Airport Saturday and she is now in Utah with her BF. They will be having the civil wedding there. Then 2 weeks from now they will be coming back here and getting all her stuff. I've been washing all her blankets, pillows and stuffed animals she will be taking with here and helping with the packing. The fish above is her's and i've been feeding him and cleaned out his bowl today. I'm thinking about getting one for myself he's really kind of cool and so pretty, and the also come with purple colors.

Been cleaning up my computer/sewingroom and since she already packed all her CD's and games. I put up the Screen my Hubby got me for a gift I think it looks nice up there next to the Panda plate.

Then I cleaned off the desk she had piles of stuff in this corner and now it looks really nice and I have more room. I'm using this space to put my cutting directions for the Guild quilt as I'm cutting out the new fabric today. I hope to work more on it now that I don't have to share this room anymore and can sew whenever I want.

The down side to all this is I really miss her. Oh I talked to my Mom and Brother today as he was in KY at Mom's. He is doing much better since his stroke and Mom is going good to.

Have a Blessed Day!

Huggs,

Cleary

No comments:

Dang it's already May....

  Been busy with family and holidays since I last posted here. Plus dealing with my knee. Which is getting better. Spiderman afghan  Started...