Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter Everyone!


Happy Easter tomorrow. This is the first year I don't have to make up Easter Baskets and fill up eggs to hide tonight. Both my Kids are grown and out of the house. So, Hubby & I plan on spending a quiet day just with each other. I did put up some decorations as you can see in the picture. I made them a couple of years ago out of Plastic Canvas. I also have a set of Egg Coasters that my Friend made me for an SP exchange years ago, they have Our intinals on them. So that's all i'm putting out.
I cleaned up my sewing area today and put away all the scraps from the SCA stuff I've been making (see sidebar for the link to my SCA Blog) I found some fabric to make the side panels for my one dress that I cut out a bit to small, but I have time to make it, no rush.
I went through all my UFO's and WIP's and put them all in a pile to work on starting tomorrow. Yeah finnally quilty stuff again.
Have a Blessed Day!
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...