Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Thursday, April 23, 2009

My 2nd Art Quilt.......

Well, I'm back into quilting today. I've got 3 projects to finish and this is the first one. This is an Abstract Colors Art Quilt that was one of the projects with my Fiber Arts Group. it was really fun to make and to figure out where to put everything. If you look closely you can see the barn and light house, they were another project we did with clear packing tape and magazine pictures.
I printed the label out on my computer. I'm just glad it's finished and I can take it off my list.

Now back to finishing another one.

Huggs,

Cleary

1 comment:

Amy Eileen Koester said...

Wow...I like the stitches you used on the patchwork pieces...and the texture with the fiber and transparency is awesome. Are you entering this one in QuiltFest?

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...