Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Fabric and new Fish tank.


It's been a busy week so far. Sunday we went out to Red Lobster for dinner with my MIL it was lovely and I had lobster and steak with rice. Plus brought home leftovers.
Yesterday, we went into Deland to pick up some things to bring to a SCA friend at the end of this month. Well our friend Margaret gave me 5 large bags and 3 boxes of fabric. I'm glad we had the trailer with us as there was no way it would have fit in the back of the truck lol, Hubby covered it with a tarp because it rained last night. Then this morning I went through about 1/3 of it. What I don't want I will be giving to the ladies in my guild, they make quilts for babies in the hospital, so it will be put to good use. I've been washing what I went though so far, 5 loads and have it all folded and put away. Tomorrow I will take pictures of it. Some of the cloth I can use for quilting and the other for SCA stuff.
Then yesterday we stopped at another friends house and they had a 5 gallon fish tank they weren't using so they gave it to me for Mako. Hubby cleaned it today and I found some neat things to go in it that were on my shelves. So here is a couple of pictures of what it looks like. Mako has been swimming around like crazy in it.

Wow just noticed that you can see my teddybears behind the fish tank lol. Well have to go put more fabric in the dryer.

Huggs,

Cleary

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Cie--have fun with all you new fabric! :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Updating my pages and blog

  Ive been testing out my embroidery machine after 3 years of not using it and getting it back. I'm going to be able to make Angels and ...