Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day



Happy Mother's Day to Everyone!

The Wall Hanging above is from last year's Mother's Day Challenge. I came in third. This year it's just me and Hubby as the Children are out of the house now. Crystal and Matt have been married 2 months on the 12th. Brant is still in Al. we are hoping he gets out of jail sometime this month as he has been in there almost 2 months now waiting for his courtdate.

It's going to be a quiet & relaxing day today, then this afternoon we are going out to dinner with my MIL. Not sure if I'm going to sew today or not.

Have a Blessed Day!

Huggs,

Cleary

1 comment:

Sandi Linn Andersen said...

Cleary,
A belated Happy Mother's Day to you! Filling a package for you. Meant to send a envelope before Easter and never got around to it. I do that alot. LOL!

Updating my pages and blog

  Ive been testing out my embroidery machine after 3 years of not using it and getting it back. I'm going to be able to make Angels and ...