Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Fairy Breeze Quilt


I got the last row of pinwheels on my quilt top yesterday. I'm not sure if I'm going to add a border or not. But it's alot long than I had planned so I have to go shopping for more fabric for the backing and binding. So it goes in the UFO pile til I can afford to get the fabric.
The next 2 projects I'm working on I can't show you because they are Challenges. One is due in July and the other in September. But I will be working on other stuff inbetween so I will post those.
Hope everyone has a Blessed weekend!
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...