Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Friday, May 29, 2009

We've been changing things

Wow, what a difference it makes in a house without kids. The basket above Huby got me to go with my Panda bear Plate, isn't it neat looking? We have been adding things like glass covers to the bathroom ceiling lights and I'm going to be getting new shower curtians, now that I know they won't be distroyed. it's hard to tell from the picture but this one is cut crystal (below)

Then last night Hubby fixed some of my Hummingbird stuff that was broken.Then Hubby cleaned out this basket it had a plant in it that I killed. So we took the other stuff out of it , Hubby clean the rock water fall and took the electric part out of it and put it in Mr. Fishy's tank. You can see it in the back of the tank rightside.Then I got my tiger I Cross Stitched years ago back now he's in my sewingroom again.

Not sure what we are going to do next. I hope to sew this weekend and get my Fairy Breeze top done and the 9-Patch Star block done also.
Have a Blessed Weekend!
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...