Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day!


HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!
My Aunt Cindy made me the doll above and she also made herself one but her's has gold instead of silver. I made the flags to go on them and mailed her's to her. She will stay out on display til after Labor Day.

This is a basket I made from Plastic Canvas and a Cross stitch piece. The above picture is the front.
This is the side it's made with Plastic Canvas and I just sewed it on to it.

The Star is the back of the basket. The 2 Quilt blocks under the Basket and Doll where made from a swap when I had my own club and they are Rail Blocks in Red, White and Blue.
Since I designed the basket I will post "How To Make It" if anyone wants the pattern just post and let me know.
We are having friends over for a grill-out later I'm hoping it doesn't rain but since this is Florida and the weather we have been having you never know.
I hope everyone has a Blessed Holiday!
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...