Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Monday, May 04, 2009

Love Bugs


Well this is how we in Florida know that summer is almost here--Lovebugs, they are such a pain to have around. They get into everything and even ruin the paint on your cars. See that little black spot in the picture? That's 2 of them doing what they are named for, lol.
After posting earlier, I felt better and got to my sewing machine, I fix a silk sheet that was ripped, redid a dress I made that was to long, and worked on the background for my Hollyhocks WH.
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...