Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Monday, May 04, 2009

this and that..


Have you ever been just plain bored? I am. I have all these projects that I could be working on and other projects that are in my head that I would like to do, but nothing is really inspiring me to do them. I think maybe I'm burned out from all the projects I've been doing since January. I don't even want to read anymore. I just feel like sleeping or sitting on the couch.

Now I know that I have blood work to get done and a heart test to do. I was supposed to get them done last November but I keep putting it off, I've also been sick since then and when I'm sick I don't like the vamps taking blood from me. But tomorrow I have an appointment with my R.A. doctor and I lost or misplaced the blood work paper from him. So I called the office and they are faxing it to the hospital so I can get it done in the morning so while I'm there I will get the other blood work and tests done, then go to my appt. later.

Then later this month I have another appt. to my colon doctor. so this month is pretty shot with all that.

I do have a couple of bright spots in this month, TMT is in 2 1/2 weeks and I want to go to my Fiber Arts group at the end of the month so maybe I will get more inspiration from them.

So maybe after all the hospital & Doctor stuff tomorrow I will feel better, But for some reason I'm dreading getting the tests done. After 12 years of it you think I would be used to it by now.

Have a Blessed Day!

Huggs,

Cleary

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...