Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Prayers please and finshed project


My friend is in the hospital and she is pregant, she went into labor yesterday and they had to stop it because it's way to early for the baby to make it if it's born right now. also my friend is having problems as they are giving her iron, blood and B12, plus her blood pressure is up to 140/92 and if they get that reading a couple more time they will induce labor weather the baby is ready or not. They are trying to wait at least another week before they induce her or longer if she can get stablized. So please pray for them both as we don't want to lose either one.Thankyou so much.




Also I got my project I was sewing finished here are the pictures. top one is the front, bottom pic is the back.

Huggs,


Cleary

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...