Today I'm doing a project that we did in Guild. (Above pictures) I think it was this year or late last year. The one I had done in guild my DD claimed and I've been wanting to make another one so I cut out the fabric and the batting for it today. ( it's hard to see the green fabric in this picture)
Then I set up the sewing machine for twin needles to do the quilting.
I'm using threads that are the same colors as in the flower fabric. and since the flowers look like they are on vines I'm using a vine stitch to do the quilting with. Here is one line done.
And here it is up close.
I also get to use my zipper foot and i'm adding some trim to this one as I'm going to be using it for the SCA. Will post more pictures when I get it done.
Have a Blessed Day!