Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Twin Needle Project


Today I'm doing a project that we did in Guild. (Above pictures) I think it was this year or late last year. The one I had done in guild my DD claimed and I've been wanting to make another one so I cut out the fabric and the batting for it today. ( it's hard to see the green fabric in this picture)

Then I set up the sewing machine for twin needles to do the quilting.


I'm using threads that are the same colors as in the flower fabric. and since the flowers look like they are on vines I'm using a vine stitch to do the quilting with. Here is one line done.

And here it is up close.

I also get to use my zipper foot and i'm adding some trim to this one as I'm going to be using it for the SCA. Will post more pictures when I get it done.

Have a Blessed Day!

Huggs,

Cleary

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...