Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Planet Patchwork Mystery Quilt.


Tomorrow is a new Mystery Quilt at Planet Patchwork. So today I've been cutting out fabric and doing everything I need to to get ready for tomorrow. I picked Blues for this quilt because if it turns out alright I'm going to give it to my SIL for a TV quilt. Now I just need to finish the cutting out the border it's the DK Blue fabric then mark the back of the white and blue ones.
I already told Hubby that tomorrow I'm not to be bothered at all and he said okay. I've got the dishes done and told him Paperplates tomorrow. Will keep you all posted on my progress tomorrow.
Have a Blessed Day!
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...