Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Sunday, July 05, 2009




We had a blast yesterday, we went to the beach with our friends around 8pm because one of them had to work until then, it was really crowed and we found a place to park but lost our friends in the crowd. We ended up staying anyways and Hubby grilled some ribs while I was on the top of the truck in a chair watching the fireworks. Took most 2 hours to get home from the traffic but it was worth it. Then we stopped at our friends house to make sure the got home okay and find out what happened to them so we gave them some ribs and since they had the rest of the pinic stuff we had it in there livingroom we didn't get home til after 1am.
Today I slept in and now doing laundry and we are having beanie/winnies for dinner tonight. Tomorrow is going to be a busy day not sure how much sewing I will get done we have to go to Deland to drop off a trailer them we are going to Sarah and Tony's house so I get to see the baby finnally. Then Tuesday we have court so I won't be sewing on that day either.
Prayers to all that need them. Here is a couple of pictures from last night, I didn't think to get Hubby to take one of me on top of the truck lol.
Have a Blessed Day!
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...