Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Sunday, August 09, 2009

Another Week Over...

Well, I've been working on a Teddybear this week. We havean SCA Event coming up and the theme is Carnivale so we all are going to be wearing masks all day and there is a "Masked Ball" Saturday night. I have a Dress I'm redoing for the Ball and I have to make my mask for it. I'm also making one to wear during the daytime. I don't have to make any new dresses because I didn;'t wear the ones I made for another event because I was sick, so that is covered.

So anyways we are supposed to deck out or campsite and stuff and this teddy sits on our bed during the day so I thought he needed a Tunic and Mask too. It was a fun and easy project to make.

Plus I machine Appliqued a hand towel for our bathroom. I really like the way it came out and may make another one later to have a matching set.
I also got my WHAT? Quilt sandwich now just have to quilt it. I hope to do that this week so I can get it finished and off my UFO list.

Have a Blessed Evening!
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...