Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Sunday, August 09, 2009

What's on my Design Wall Monday.....



Here it is my WHAT? Quilt, it's sandwiched and ready to quilt.
That's my goal for this the first part of this week. I can't wait to get it finished, then it will be off my UFO list also. I have the quilting all drawn out on golden paper and that's just the quilting for the midlle, the quilting on the flower border is going to outline the flowers not all of them just about half, then the quilting on the striped border is going to be FM. I have a white with pink poka-dots for the binding. This is going to be in the QuiltFest Show in Jacksonville in Sept. The second half of the week will be making something out of this fabric, for the UGLY FABRIC SWAP at Quilting-Where Imaginations Grow I have an idea of what I want to make, just have to find the pattern for it and see if the fabric will be right for it. if not I will think of something to make.
Have a Blessed Week!
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...