Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Monday, August 17, 2009

It's Monday again.


Well I finished the sleeve and the label on my What quilt it's all packed up for the show so that's off my design wall and I still have the Ulgy fabric to make into something but I have an idea now, can't say what cause it's a swap. and i also have 2 table cloths to make on my design wall but don't have a picture of them.


Plus today starts the Angel Stitcher swap, the first of the free designs are up just click on the picture on the side of my blog under Swaps.

Huggs,

Cleary

No comments:

Updating my pages and blog

  Ive been testing out my embroidery machine after 3 years of not using it and getting it back. I'm going to be able to make Angels and ...