Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Welcome to my Parlor said the Spider to the Fly.






Well, I'm sitting at my desk eating lunch when I look out the window and what do I see?...this spider with a horse fly. Now I'm really happy it's outside because they both are to big for my liking.
But I do feel sorry for Mr. Froggie as he is on the outside of the window too and he hasn't moved the whole time but to me he looks nervious, I know I would be in his place. I don't mind the tree frogs on the window, but I wish Ms. Spider would go away.

Oh by the way here's what I'm having for lunch today. Cottage Cheese and Venna Saugage, they are my favorite thing to eat. (Oh! Ms. Spider just droped her fly wonder what's she is going to do now? I hope she leaves Mr. Froggie alone.) I mostly have them for lunch and with potato chips but didn't feel like chips today yet maybe later.
See the Black and Green dress well I'm adding a black lace overlay to it so I can wear it at FC next month. Here's the Lace
Yeah! Ms. Spider left and Mr. Froggie is fine.
Have a Blessed Day!
Huggs,
Cleary



No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...