Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Plastic Canvas time...



I've been in a mood to work with Plastic Canvas for awhile now but been busy with getting the quilts done for the show and stuff for Fall Coronation. So today I took somne time and made a magnet for a Halloween swap I'm in. Isn't he cute?

Then i noticed on the next page of the book i got the pattern for the bat out of that there was patterns for Carnivale stuff so I made these and then used ribbon to tie them to my SCA basket.
So my Basket is all ready for this weekend. Now i'm working on a bigger Halloween Plastic Canvas project for the other swap I'm in, will post a picture when I'm finished.
Have a Blessed Day!
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Updating my pages and blog

  Ive been testing out my embroidery machine after 3 years of not using it and getting it back. I'm going to be able to make Angels and ...