Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Monday, August 31, 2009

Design Wall monday

Here is what's on my Design Wall for this week. The Fabric for the project for the Ugly Fabric swap and a Halloween P.C. for a swap.
I hope to get them done this week but I have a Shire meeting tomorrow night in Deland. Then Wednesday is quilt guild and Thursday last mintue packing for the Event this weekend and I won't be home til monday night.
Huggs,
Cleary
P.S. the new project is up for the Angel stitcher's Swap, just click on the button on my side bar.

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...