Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Design Wall -Stitch A Witch Table Topper


The picture above is what I'm making. You can find the pattern for it by clicking on the above picture and joining Susan's group. I just got finished piecing part 3 now I have to do all the machine applique to it. Plus do the eyelashes.



This is part 2 which is part of the hair of each witch.

This is the middle which is all therir hats, I think it's going to look really good when I get it finished.
Plus I just downloaded Part 4 so I have that to work on also and I have my houses blocks to make.
Huggs,
Cleary



No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...