Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Friday, September 25, 2009

QuiltFest 09-- Part 1

What wonderful Quilts there were at QuiltFest this year. I had a blast yesterday.

This little quilt won first place isn't it lovely?
The next quilt is all teapots and I really like the bright colors in the quilt.

This one I took a picture of for my DD she love Vampires and this was made by a lady for her daught who loves the Twilight Movies and books.

This one is so pretty I wish the picture had turned out better, it's all done in asian fabrics.


And this little quilt is all made in wool, all of it is machine stitched. I really love it's colors.

Okay that's part one.
Huggs,
Cleary

2 comments:

Sandi Linn Andersen said...

Wow, Cleary, gorgous quilts at the show you went to. Three of my friends have made that last quilt (the house one with the green ribbon) and I am about one third done with it, too. I have eight blocks done - the flower ones - and just need to stitch the fruit blocks. Then I'll do the center house block and mayb by next fall, I'll have it finished! I have a wall in my kitchen where I want to hang it and I need to get it done as it's just bare white wall and looks boring.

Cleary (Cie) said...

Oh where did you get the pattern? I would love to make it also.

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...