Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Thursday, September 03, 2009

Teacup Pin Cushion


Isn't this just the cutest little Teacup? Yesterday I went to guild didn't get anything done there sewingwise I was to tired from being up all night but I did chat with the ladies there alot, which was nice. Then when Hubby came to pick me up we went into town and stopped at our Friend's Thrift Store and she had this there. I just had to have it, I though it would make a darling pincushion. so I used a piece for Christmas fabric and stuffed it. So what do you think? I think the colors match perfectly.
Today I've been doing laundry and packing stuff up for tomorrow when we go camping for the weekend. So I will be gone until Monday evening. I hope everyone has a wonderful Labor Day Weekend with family and friends.
Huggs,
Cleary




No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...