Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Finished my Christmas Challenge





I'm so happy I got it finished, I didn't make the other 9 blocks which were supposed to be raindeer, but that's okay I can finish that another time. I really like the way it came out. with the embellishments also. The Challenge is a viewer's Choice at Quilts Your Way Forum. Will let you know who I do.
Now back to finishing the Stitch A Witch Table topper.
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Updating my pages and blog

  Ive been testing out my embroidery machine after 3 years of not using it and getting it back. I'm going to be able to make Angels and ...