Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Wool Ornaments


I made these this today first time using wool, it was really easy to sew and it didn't bother my hand. The ornament patterns are from my friend Sandi They are called A Trio of Tree Ornaments and it comes in a kit with the wool.
This is the last one it's a tree, the pattern called for french knots in different colors. When I showed it to Hubby he said it looked like a pin cushion and to use the color pins to make it look like ornaments and I did. I think it came out really nice.
I have a couple of other patterns from her to now just have to get more wool, so I can make them and find out what kind of wool she uses.
Thanks Sandi for a fun day.
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...