Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Saturday, December 26, 2009

The Day After...Part 1

(Me in my new PJ's by the tree)

Well, The presents are all unwraped and Christmas Dinner is put away, Family has all gone home. The weather today is colder and it's overcast and yucky out with brief pactchs of sun.
So I thought I would upload some pictures of what Santa was nice enough to bring me.
First off I got a new belt for my jeans, and the black flowerd thing next to it is another set of Pj's like the ones above.
The the big present I got is this Serger. I also got an appointment at my LQS to learn how to run & thread it on Tuesday. Then I also get Free Classes to learn how to use it on different things.
Then I found all these in my Stocking. Heat & Bond lite so I'm set for doing Appliques for awhile.
I also got this like box so Now I can do all the lovely stichery blocks and do my scrolls for the SCA. So now on to part 2.
Huggs,
Cleary





No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...