Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Saturday, December 26, 2009

The Day After -Part 2

(a better picture of me in my pJ's)
some painting supplies for doing scrolls for the SCA, I have to make 4 or 5 of them this year.

Theses are my oyther PJ's they are really confortable.Then I also go new snugglely boots.

I got the 4th season of Chramed from Crystal & Matt. Can't wait to watch it. Now I only need Seasons 5 thur 10, lol
So those are all the pictures of some of what I got for Christmas under the tree. Got some clothes but not saying what kind lol.

Huggs,

Cleary

No comments:

Updating my pages and blog

  Ive been testing out my embroidery machine after 3 years of not using it and getting it back. I'm going to be able to make Angels and ...