Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Saturday, December 26, 2009

My Family

Here are some pictures of my family on Christmas with their presents. I didn't get one of Hubby this year, he was busy cooking. DD Crystal & Matt didn't make it home but, I did find a picture of her with her friend Renee who got married on the 23rd so it's an updated picture.
doesn't her hair look really good? I like it with the 2 colors.

Here is Brant with his quilt( looks excited doesn't he?)

This is my MIL with her present.

These where taken last year.



Hubby and Brant.


Tomorrow I will post pictures of the 2 Stocking Swaps I was in this year. Then Monday I will post the Fabrics I'm using for the New Year's Day Mystery Quilts.

Huggs,

Cleary

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...