Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Angel Connection BOM


I finished my first Stitchery Block. I think it turned out well. But I did realize I have to use an different pen to mark my cloth as this one stayed on the cloth, but I went searching and found my other pen. I tested it on the cloth I'm using for my SnowBound Block and it all came out so I used my new lightbox and traced out the block and tomorrow I will stitch it.
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Updating my pages and blog

  Ive been testing out my embroidery machine after 3 years of not using it and getting it back. I'm going to be able to make Angels and ...