Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Friday Night's Quilt-In

We has a really good time last night at Sandi's Seasons BOM Group on Yahoo. I stayed up til 3:30 in the morning working on this stuff. The picture above is my February Mini Quilt. So I have that are ready done, it's a Challenge in the group to make one for each month.
This Stain Glass Top is a UFO Guild project and we are having a contest this year at guild to see how many UFO's we can get done. Now I just have to back and Quilt it. Hope to get it done before February's Guild meeting.
This Block is the new one for my Guil's BOM, I did the other one but they changed the size of the block so I had to make a new one. So that's done for the meeting.
I also worked on my Angel Block, it's Sandi's BOM for this year, I'm almost finished with it and will post a picture later. Plus I have to find something for my Design Wall Monday.
Well back to stitching.
Hugs,
Cleary


No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...