Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Monday, January 11, 2010

Design Wall Monday

This is what's on my design Wall. Please check out Judy's Patchwork place for more.
I have my SIL's Quilt the blue and white blocks. The fabric for a BOM block and some plastic canvas stuff I'm making for a couple of Winter swaps.
Hope everyone is staying warm.
Huggs,
Cleary

1 comment:

Brenda said...

lol!! how 'bout a cold cup of tea?? I keep forgetting to drink it when it's warm - but I love your picture!! See, creative minds think alike!! Always have to have more than one thing on the go........ now, to see it done for next monday....hmmmm!! ;-)

Updating my pages and blog

  Ive been testing out my embroidery machine after 3 years of not using it and getting it back. I'm going to be able to make Angels and ...