Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Winter Coasters....

Here are the coasters I made for the Winter Swap at my Plastic Canvas group on Yahoo.
I had a really good nights sleep and didn't get up til 11:30 am. I also had no problems last night. Still going to make all the appts with the doctors even though I feel better, because I really want to know why it happened.
Hubby is making me a wonderful dinner of Chuck roast and potato's and carrots, I will make some rice later to go with it.
My arms are all brusied up but they don't hurt to much.
Going to get sewing on something and back to my Wooly Buddies retreat.
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...