Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Monday, February 01, 2010

February Design Wall Monday

Wow it's already February. Since I've been sick there is not much on my Design Wall. I do a have a couple of things to cut out this week so will be doing that.


The first is the fabric for my guild project this month. The meeting is Wednesday. We are making 4 Placemats and a Table Runner using the Tri-recs Rulers. I will be going if I'm feeling well enough and no tests get in the way.

This second set of fabric is for Sunday, Quiltbug is having a Suberbowl Mystery on February 7th. I'm going to be doing it in flannels.http://quiltbug.com/Free/Magic-tricks.htm The cutting directions are up for 2 sizes. i'm going to be doing the larger size now I know my fabrics aren't quite what she said but I want to use these as see how it comes out. Since this quilt is for me I can do this. I'm also going to be saving the dicerctions for the littler one and I may do that one with fabric like she says to do.

That's all for this week. don't forget to stop by Judy's http://www.patchworktimes.com/ to see what everyone else is up to this week.

Huggs,

Cleary

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...