Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

This is what I woke up to this morning, Hubby got it for me and put it on my bed lol. Then he made me breakfast. I had bacon,eggs and cheese danish. Yummy!. I also finished the quilting on the SBM quilt, now I have to cut out the binding and sew that one today or tomorrow after I get home from my Kidney doctor appt.
I hope all of you have a wonderful day with your loved ones or doing something you love to do.
Tonight I will be palying Guild Wards with DD.
Have a Blessed Day!
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...